Home Forums Ripara WooCommerce WordPress Theme WooCommerce Error Log

WooCommerce Error Log

• Author

natasa
    Participant

Hello,

I have noticed that in Woocommerce -> Status ->Logs, I receive a lot the following error on my website:

2020-07-26T09:30:22+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-content/themes/ripara/7upframe/controler/Woocommerce_Control.php:31
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): s7upf_minicart_ajax(”)
      #1 /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #2 /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #3 /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(190): do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_…’)
      #4 {main}
      thrown in /home/whiskyon/public_html/wp-content/themes/ripara/7upframe/controler/Woocommerce_Control.php on line 31

How can the error above get resolved?

Please note that your team has performed a lot of custom changes, and you have changed the theme core files and not the child theme. This means, I cannot just update the theme to the latest version otherwise all your previous changes will get lost.

URL: https://whiskyonlinecy.com/

Check Advanced Information for Login Details.

Thanks.
      Natasa

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register