Setting vertical menu

• Author

Alice0902
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased your theme KuteShop Market responsive Woocomerce WordPress on https://themeforest.net/item/kute-shop-super-market-woocomerce-wordpress-theme/19237961.with thr invoice number : IVIP42661683 and the order number : 143396650.

I really appreciate your theme, it’s really amazing but I find its documentation is not detailed enough for me…

I’d like to modify the vertical mega menu, I’ve checked the documentation and have done some research but I still don’t understand the steps to follow for doing it.

Somewhere in the documentation there is this explanation:

Kuteshop Mega Menu
      Kuteshop support create mega menu by method used wordpress editor and shortcodes
      Example:
      1.Create Mega Menu content media and document text
      ………………
      ………………
      ………………

Wordpress editor ? is it a plugin name ? how can I get (I tried to find it but no success).
      In addition to this, there is no any explanation about the Slider Revolution plugin.

I would appreciate it if you have videos links or documentation with more details about setting menu, footer, pages etc.
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thx in advance for your help.
      Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register