Home Forums MMAsport – Sporting Club WooCommerce Theme Products not showing in shop and theme demo content import not working

Products not showing in shop and theme demo content import not working

• Author

Renier
    Participant

I recently purchased the MMA Sport theme but I’m having problems during the import of the demo content (errors when it gets to part 4/10, and also timeout error).

Another issue is that after I add products, the products and categories are not showing on the shop or category pages (“No products were found matching your selection.”). When I change to a default theme everything works fine.

I’ve tried a few fixes as recommended on the import page as well as your forum/FAQ, including checking server settings, adding the timeout to the config file and changing permalinks, even did a complete reinstall, but nothing seems to be working for me.

I also don’t see the Slider Revolution plugin included in the package. As I understood from the theme page on Themeforest this should be included?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register