Home Forums Fruit – Organic Food Shop RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme main menu link missing in many category

main menu link missing in many category

• Author

hamtek4me@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hello,

you installed on my server and many category link is not working. what i expect the theme settings is not there. i just want a header 4 and footer simple. Left side category menu-Fresh meal, Fruit fresh etc if click there is no link and only image banner.
      i want to setup the theme with small customization as below within existing theme.

i want 4 main category

1. Grocery Items-(Cool drinks,Oils, Rice etc that i will add the products )
      2. Vegetables
      3. Fresh meats
      4. Fresh seafood(Fishes) need product page to be like this

https://ae.freshtohome.com/milk-fish-poomeen.html

5. Three banner for choose the budget value (like Gift card ) 1000, 1500,2000
      each banner we will give 10, 15,20 percent additional discount than the market price.

6. When customer can choose and buy that banner, customer will become that group and they will discount untill reach the amount. if amount is more than gift card , then they have to pay extra

7. We will display special delivery day and date particular category .example Vegitable will be only on monday delivery, or twice in a week. same like Grocery items will delivery wed and may be another a day. So that customer know exactly which days each type of category will deliver.

So can you do it for me on this site and remove all other demo and content keep fine tune fast loading.

this all free delivery.

so please let me know how much i have to pay extra

thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register