Home Forums Fruit – Organic Food Shop RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme FRUIT – ORGANIC FOOD SHOP RESPONSIVE WOOCOMMERCE

FRUIT – ORGANIC FOOD SHOP RESPONSIVE WOOCOMMERCE

• Author

zitadex2020
    Participant

While installing the theme Food Fruit – Organic Farm, Natural RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme, the site crashed and stated there was a fatal error. Since then, I have not been able to gain access to my wordpress admin page nor the site showing online. Attached is a screenshot of the error I get when I type in my url or wordpress admin page. The issue seems to be a woo commerce PLEASE HELP RESOLVE. The hosting company (name.com) states the issue is with the woocommerce theme. Please can you provide me another theme so I can upload it. I am presently stuck because I cannot reload the theme given the hosting company have disabled the woo commerce plugin so I can presently regain access to my admin page. PLEASE HELP.

Message about the error below:

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
      WordPress version 5.5
      Current theme: Fruitshop Child (version 1.0) Current plugin: WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options (version 5.0.12.4) PHP version 7.2.32

Error Details
      =============
      An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 3285 of the file /home/ud1c1081/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options/include/classes/class-tm-epo-builder-base.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register