Home Forums Perennial Store – WooCommerce WordPress Theme conflit on add to cart link button between theme and extra product option plugin

conflit on add to cart link button between theme and extra product option plugin

• Author

coyotefunky
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t solve an issue I have since I use EPO plugin on products in my shop.

I set 3 of them as “simple product” and prefer using EPO plugin to add extra options instead of variations.

Actually, the button shows the right “text” which has to be “Select options” over “Add to cart” …
      BUT the link doesn’t work properly and I get stuck with ajax not responding.

Here is a screenshot in attachments and here is the link of the shop : http://lechoufrancais.com/boutique/

I did some testing with the first product called “Coffret « A ma guise ! »”.
      When I set it as anything else than “simple product”, it actually works but then I meet other issue with options and price … I would like to keep them as “simple products” if possible.

Besides this, I had to disable (display none) the quick-view function because lightbox didn’t show any of extra option I have.

Everything is ok if I click on title or image product. I go then on the product page to select options desired before adding to cart.
      Cart works fine too.

Please me correct this link.
      I guess I need to delete class “add_to_cart_button” to solve this but can’t find where to apply fix in the code (didn’t find the right .php file to edit).

Thanks !
      Jonathan

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register