Home Forums Alo Shop – Mega Market RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Cannot import demo content Academie Theme

Cannot import demo content Academie Theme

• Author

tekmonk
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,
      I have purchased Academie theme from ThemeForest and I have followed Import Demo content in the documentation. However, when I clicked “Import demo content” button, my website said “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” and the page is blank. Other functions seem operate correctly.
      The mail from wordpress mentioned:
      “When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
      WordPress version 5.6
      Current theme: Academie (version 1.0)
      Current plugin: 7up Core (version 1.5)
      PHP version 7.2.34

Error Details
      =============
      An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 12 of the file /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/7up-core/libs/importer/views/import.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function s7upf_check_verify() in /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/7up-core/libs/importer/views/import.php:12
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/7up-core/libs/importer/importer.php(88): include()
      #1 /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): S7upf_PluginsImporter::_show_import_page(”)
      #2 /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #3 /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #4 /home/u570831452/domains/tekmonk.edu.vn/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘theme-options_p…’)
      #5 {main}
      thrown”
      Could you take a look at my site as soon as possible please? I am in hurry for my project.
      I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register