Home Forums Anam – WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can I use the purchased them on more than one site? I seem to be having and issue with WPBakery Page Builder on my second install and can’t update it

Can I use the purchased them on more than one site? I seem to be having and issue with WPBakery Page Builder on my second install and can’t update it

• Author

powers8352
    Participant

Can I use the purchased them on more than one site? I seem to be having and issue with WPBakery Page Builder on my second install and can’t update it.

WPBakery Page Builder Does not show up on any Header pages and I see code
      Example: [vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” el_class=”bg-color”][vc_column][s7upf_top_bar link_profile=”[{“link”:”|title:FAQs%20||”},{“link”:”|title:Shipping%20%26%20Returns%20||”},{“link”:”|title:Security%20Payments%20Candle%20||”},{“link”:”|title:Care%20Safety%20||”},{“link”:”|title:Contact%20Us||”}]” brightness=”light-icon” text_left=”JTNDZGl2JTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJkZXNjJTIwaG90LWxpbmUlMjIlM0UlM0NzcGFuJTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJzbW9rZSUyMiUzRUNhbGwlMjBIb3RsaW5lJTNBJTIwJTNDJTJGc3BhbiUzRSUzQ2ElMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMndoaXRlJTIyJTIwaHJlZiUzRCUyMiUyMyUyMiUzRSUyMDAxNjc4JTIwMzExJTIwMTYwJTNDJTJGYSUzRSUwQSUzQyUyRmRpdiUzRQ==” title_profile=”Support Centre” color_text=”#ffffff”]Send an EmailCall Us: 01678 311 1609am – 5pm EST[/s7upf_top_bar][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” el_class=”bg-color2″][vc_column][s7upf_menu style=”style2″ menu_fixed=”on” logo_img=”2030″]Send an EmailCall Us: 01678 311 1609am – 5pm EST[/s7upf_menu][/vc_column][/vc_row]

I also see code like this on some sections of normal pages?

Please help!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register