Home Forums Ripara WooCommerce WordPress Theme A lot of issues appeared on design and functionality after updating the theme

A lot of issues appeared on design and functionality after updating the theme

• Author

natasa
    Participant

Hello,

After updating the theme to the latest version, ALL the issues YOU HAVE FIXED for me BEFORE appeared again!

I thought that as developers, you were supposed to know better than anyone else that in case you add fixes hardcoded in theme files are supposed to be transfered to the new update, or be placed in child theme in order NOT to get overridden and disappear after updating the theme!

ISSUES:

1) Category Menu:
      I want it to write ‘OUR PRODUCTS’, not ‘SHOP DEPARTMENTS’. I tried to do the change in the childtheme, but it doesn’t work! Please have a look at it! I WANT THIS CHANGE IN THE CHILD THEME, I AM FED UP TO NEED TO RE-DO THIS THING EVERY TIME I UPDATE THE THEME.

2) Category Menu – Mobile version:
      It used to close with an ‘X’ button, like the menu. After the update, this fix you have done for me before disappeared. PLEASE ADD THIS CHANGE IN THE CHILD THEME!!!

3) Cart:
      When I add items in the cart, the products in the cart window look weird – check the attachment. PLEASE FIX THIS WITHIN THE CHILD THEME.

4) Problem with WooCommerce when only one product is in Stock:
      For example: Product ‘Macallan Edition No.4 (70cl, 48.4%)’
      There is only one in stock. The first time I click on ‘Add to Cart’ button, everything works ok. If I click again on ‘Add to Cart’ button of the same product, then the button is loading forever! When I change page, I get the error: “You cannot add another “Macallan Edition No.4 (70cl, 48.4%)” to your basket.” The same happens if there are only two products in stock and I click on ‘Add to Cart’ button 3 times (e.g. Aberfeldy 12 Year Old (70cl, 40%). PLEASE ADD THIS CHANGE IN THE CHILD THEME!!!

5) Cart hides behind the menu:
      After scrolling down, the cart side menu hides behind the navigation menu (image attached). In this way I can’t close the cart menu if I don’t go again to the top of the website. PLEASE ADD THIS CHANGE IN THE CHILD THEME!!!

In general, this happens again and again. I am really disappointent with the choice of this theme. It is an e-shop, a live environment and apparently we cannot feel safe to update this theme – even in order to get the latest version of the plugins!!

PLEASE MAKE ALL THE CHANGES IN CHILD THEME THIS TIME! Because of you, my time is getting wasted again and again to re-test and report issues that were supposed to be working!

Login info in Advanced Information Tab.

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register