Polylang error

• Author

guglielmo
    Participant

Hi everyone,
      I installed LARCORSO on my site (www.torrefazionecaffepoli.com/shop) and I want to translate it in english.
      I downloaded POLYLANG and tryed to install it, but it gives me this error when activating it:
      Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function s7upf_get_option_name() in /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-content/themes/larcorso/7upframe/controler/Multi_Language_Control.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-content/themes/larcorso/functions.php(42): require_once() #1 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-settings.php(497): include(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #2 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-config.php(92): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #3 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #4 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #5 /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #6 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/www.policaffetorrefazione.com/home/wp-content/themes/larcorso/7upframe/controler/Multi_Language_Control.php on line 73
      Si è verificato un errore critico sul tuo sito web. Controlla la casella di posta dell’amministratore del sito per istruzioni.

Does anyone know how to fix it and how to install the plugin without having a fatal error?
      I also tried via FTP, but it’s not working.

Regards

Guglielmo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register