Home Forums Druck WooCommerce WordPress Theme Not able to create page with WPBakery Page Builder

Not able to create page with WPBakery Page Builder

• Author

parveen
    Participant

Hi there,

Now am not able to create page like sale which can be edit through WPBakery Page Builder.
      I am creating a new page with name Demo but it is not showing WPBakery Page Builder editor for the page how i can do this please guide on this.
      I am logged as Administrator and in the WPBakery Page Builder >> Role Manage post and page are checked please see the below screen short and it will be very helpful if you provide a clear and brief video on all the topic because the video and documents provide by the 7uptheme is not having audio and not very detailed.

2. How to Extra Product Option work in this theme i am trying to adding a image upload in the product page (in Extra Product Template) it getting added but the page design is getting break.
      please see the attached screen. and how to add Pickup Product and delivery options with some extra fields under the pickup option in the product detail page.

3. Is there any way that user can get option of preving of product after he complete the selections of attributes in the product detail page in Extra Product Template

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register