Home Forums Micar – WooCommerce WordPress Theme MICAR Outdated Woocommerce Templates

MICAR Outdated Woocommerce Templates

• Author

antoniocastro
    Participant

I got some warnings regarding woocommerce outdated templates, so i’ve done some upgrade but had to revert them to the original state because the CSS broke the site. So, i need some assistance: i have several plugins that are working fine in the most recent woocommerce versions of the files bellow listed. So, i’m having issues with Loco Translate ( can’t find the translation locations to your file (hardcoded?) and Downpayments. I also can’t seem to get the products to get redirected to cart like setup in the settings.

(micar/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php,
      micar/woocommerce/content-product.php versão 3.4.0 está desactualizado. A versão actual é 3.6.0,
      micar/woocommerce/content-single-product.php versão 3.4.0 está desactualizado. A versão actual é 3.6.0,
      micar/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php versão 3.4.0 está desactualizado. A versão actual é 3.6.0,
      micar/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
      micar/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
      micar/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register