July 17, 2020 at 7:28 pm #38183
• Hi, and hope you can help.
I brought the 7UP Druck theme some time back and have only ever had one update for this theme (I have version 1.8 installed as the default theme in my WordPress install)
I am not having issues apart from the normal NOT being able to keep up to date some of the plugins that were packaged with the theme.
1. WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options Plugin need to update to View version 126.96.36.199 details.
2. YITH WooCommerce Compare This needs updating
3. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist This needs updating.
4 . And I get this all the time re a template in the Druck theme (Your theme (Druck) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
Can you please help with this I would assume you have been keeping up to date with the development of this theme to keep all file updated. But I have never received any information re updates that are ready to download.
I would be very grateful if you could let me know where I can get the updates I need to keep my theme current and keep the plugins updated for security reasons.
I am really enjoying using your Druck theme as it is just the job for the side I am developing and I would not like to have to look at changing it at all. So hoping you will get back to me so I can resolve all the above.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register