Home Forums Fruit – Organic Food Shop RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Hello, this is not the first website I build and I have wasted 2 DAYS

Hello, this is not the first website I build and I have wasted 2 DAYS

• Author

bernetfruit
    Participant

Hello, this is not the first website I build and I have wasted 2 DAYS for installing this theme, and it has got many errors, I am absolutely not happy with this situation because I have payed over 132$ and i am losing hosting time.
      I have tried many many different ways to install this theme and none succeed, just regular: Import theme>install ALL PLUGINS>activate them all> config all the plugins> import.
      I have done it almost ten times and also trying different ways, from installing without content and then trying to put the media (which is impossible because the files are EMPTY) from checking out all the folders and put them into my server through FileZilla and none work.
      I can understand you want to generate more revenue through installing it for 50$ but i do not need that and the download is not fine. Ive followed the protocol and impossible as I say. I want a fast solution as I need the website to sell. Nowadays im doing my orders through WhatsApp and as you can understand i need it to be solved as fast as possible im recieving over 100 orders DAILY.
      I hope you can give me a solution because for an expansive theme like this and that does not work…
      And it is not an installing problem as I have checked everything, it always breaks up when i hit the 5th phase of importing, mailchimp.xml is done then it stops and fucks up all the demo content importing. Maybe with that you can know a little more about it, the theme installs and the plugin too but when i want to import all the demo content is where the shit happens and breaks up and shows very ugly site with all moved, the media of wordpress is fully empty etc etc..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register