customization

• Author

sixtusclinton
    Participant

thanks for your reply , , all I want is my website to be like AliExpress , all the product categories they have their I want to have , because I am starting with drop shipping , with their positive good articles , and there unlimited pages , they have , there products are also good because I am starting with drop shipping so I will also link with Ali express , so I want a replica , of AliExpress , the features I want is the best and all that an eCommerce deserve I want to rise like others all I want is the best , I bought Aloe shop team but I find it hard to develop the pages and even put products ,that’s why I write to you so I want features almost all including the ones listed and the ones you also know best thanks as I wait in anticipation , thanks
    Content management capabilities, Promotion and discount code tools, an easy-to-use checkout, Search engine optimized code and layout,, Reporting tools,, An integrated blog or articles section, Email marketing integration ,, Multiple payment options (Credit card, PayPal, PO, Terms, etc.) , The ability to scale up with your platform

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register