Home Forums Fruit – Organic Food Shop RTL Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can’t translate FoodFruit WordPress theme

Can’t translate FoodFruit WordPress theme

• Author

oscar.vera
    Participant

I’m using “FoodFruit” WordPress theme for a client’s page, and I installed “Loco Translate” in order to get everything translated to “spanish” (“Español”) (WordPress page is also configured in “spanish”/”Español”). But there’s a lot of sections in page where translations haven’t been working. When I go to “php” files, I notices it is trying to get translations from “fruitshop”, for example:

esc_html__(‘Categories:’,’fruitshop’)

Problem is that “fruitshop” doesn’t have any official translation to spanish (as far as I know). But even when I tried to change from “fruitshop” to “woocommerce” (I have a full spanish translation for WooCommerce), it wouldn’t work either. To clarify, I did this:

esc_html__(‘Categories:’,’woocommerce’)

I had to manually translate that word in function, so it looked like this:

esc_html__(‘Categorías:’,’fruitshop’)

Although it is a solution (it worked where I wanted), I can’t find other locations to translate, and there are so many words that can be translated it will be a difficult task to find everything. So I need help:

-Is there anything I haven’t done that could help in this situation?
      -Is there anything I did wrong that could be done right in order to get translations working?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register