Home Forums Druck WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can't activate and update "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin

Can't activate and update "WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options" plugin

• Author

armanriazi
    Participant

Hi

I have just purchased the Druck theme/package and installed it on a demo subdirectory as reference.
      We have installed all plugins and import the demo. everything looks fine except we are unable to update the “WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options” plugin.

I have used the licensing page to fill the required fields and codes but there is an error Saying “Envato rate limit exceeded! Please try again later.” ?? What does this mean?

Also, I do not see an option to “upload artwork file(s)” or the “price matrix” option that I enquired about on the ThemeForest comments prior to the purchase of the theme package. These are essential for us. Can you tell me where these are if not in the “WooCommerce extra product options” that I can not activate?

I need our demo site fully operational before I can proceed to customise it on a local server for our needs.

Best regards
      Arman

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login or register